A lot has changed in recent months. However, one thing that hasn’t is Mercy Health’s commitment to the safety and well-being of our patients, staff members and communities.
As always, it is important to take immediate action if you or a loved one is experiencing any warning signs for serious health conditions. This includes symptoms of a stroke, a heart attack and many other sudden changes in health.
All members of our care teams and staff have taken the necessary steps to ensure that your safety and well-being will be prioritized. Hear more on the steps we’ve taken in the video below.
During these ever-changing and uncertain times, our efforts to put your safety first are unwavering. Rest assured, our facilities are always a safe place to receive health care, even during the current COVID-19 pandemic. We are taking every precaution to keep everyone safe during this time.
Some of our actions include:
- Screening patients for temperature, symptoms and health history
- Having patients wear masks and sanitize their hands when entering our facilities
- Enforcing physical distancing measures in our waiting rooms and lobbies
- Having our team members follow personal protective equipment guidelines, including wearing masks in all settings
- Following CDC-recommended guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting in our facilities
- Reducing entry points to our facilities and having visitor restrictions in place
When it comes to serious health situations, time is of the essence. Symptoms will only get worse if you wait to seek care. We are always ready to deliver safe, high-quality care to you and your family.
We’re here for you, so you can continue to be there for those who count on you. Thank you for trusting Mercy Health.
Stay updated on what Mercy Health is doing related to COVID-19.