1. REPORTING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Mercy Health website(s) or through your use of our online services accessible through mobile devices (the “Sites”) infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from the Sites by submitting written notification to our Copyright Agent that is designated below.
2. DMCA NOTICE OF ALLEGED COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (“DMCA”), the written notice (the “DMCA Notice”) must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Site, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective. Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Site is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
3. DESIGNATED COPYRIGHT AGENT
DMCA Notices must be delivered to our designated Copyright Agent:
DESIGNATED AGENT: Mercy Health’s Compliance Department
ORGANIZATION: Mercy Health
PHYSICAL ADDRESS OF AGENT: 1701 Mercy Health Place, Cincinnati, OH 45237
TELEPHONE NUMBER OF AGENT:888-302-9224
EMAIL ADDRESS OF AGENT FOR THIS PURPOSE: email@example.com
4. REPEAT INFRINGERS
It is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.